TERMS & CONDITIONS
Providing the Incorrect Information and Details: While ordering make sure that all of your information and details are 100% correct. Your name, education, contact details, experience, skills, and expertise, everything must be aligned and correct. If you sent any wrong information then the writer won’t be responsible for it. We only add the data that will be provided by you. Moreover, if you revise anything before the starting of work then we are responsible for it. But, if you wish to change anything later on, in that case, you might face some additional charges for it.
Mode of Payment:
Our payment criteria is very simple. Mostly we use the Paypal service for our clients as it meet the security standards for both parties. Furthermore, we also prefer to use Stripes, Westerns Union, and the payment via online banking, etc.
Templates and Formats for Your Resume or CV:
You have to pick the template when you are ordering for your resume. Afterward, we won’t change it without your permission. However, we deliver the resumes in the most updated MS Word Format along with a PDF File. If, for any reason you are unable to access our word file, contact our customer service representative immediately.
Multiple Free Revisions:
We always care about our customers. Therefore, we do offer multiple free revisions to the details that have been sent within the first time of order. Furthermore, you can get benefit from these free revisions within a month. Afterward, if you want more revisions then extra charges would be applied. Therefore, it is suggested that kindly go through your order wisely when you are sending the requirements for it.
Money-back Refund Policy:
We always work hard to deliver the best content to our customers. Moreover, we also offer revisions so that the work will meet the expectations of our customers. But in case, due to any reason if you are unsatisfied with our work, so you have to authority to ask for a refund. But in this case, 60% of the amount will be delivered to the customer urgently the rest 40% will be kept by our company as this amount will be given to the writer who worked diligently for this work.
Order Cancellation Policy:
If for any reason, you want to cancel the order then you can do it whenever you want. If you cancel the order within 24 hours of placing it, 100% of the amount will be refunded but if you do that after 24 hours then we won’t entertain you with the refund policy.